Thornhill Primary School aims to support the whole child. The staff are committed to supporting children with all aspects of school and home life.
Children at Thornhill Primary School benefit from the following:
- A n enriched curriculum
- After school clubs
- Educational Visits and Year 6 Residential
- Links with the community – church, projects etc
- Wrap around care (this service is charged)
- PSHE / RSE Curriculum
- CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy)
- Circle Time
- Emotional & Wellbeing Programmes
- Work with external agencies
At Thornhill Primary School we consult with a wide range of agencies and partnerships to ensure the pastoral, medical and social needs of SEND children are met. More details can be found following Agencies and Partnerships.
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.