Here is a list of useful links for pupils, parents and carers.
Links for parents
- Durham County Council home page
- DCC School Admissions Information
- Sure Start County Durham
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- SEND Pathfinder
- Achievement for All
- (GOV.uk) Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions
- Durham SEND Support and Advice
Packed Lunches / School Meals / Milk
- Thornhill Packed Lunch Guidance 2021
- Guidance on Healthier lunchboxes
- Free School Meals
- cool milk
Parent Information is collaboration between CEOP and Parent Zone and provides information to parents and carers about their children’s wellbeing and resilience, internet safety and a wide range of other topic matters like sex, relationship and body image.
Durham Music Services
Durham Music Services aim to inspire young people in our communities to enjoy music throughout their lives. They provide a wide range of high quality musical educational opportunities aiming for the highest standards. Visit the Durham Music Services website for further information.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader to view our PDF documents on our website.