The Governors of the school feel that smart appearance is an essential part of any successful school and for this reason specify how children should dress at school. Our School uniform consists of the following:
- Pupils must wear school uniform:
- Red or white polo short, red sweat shirt or cardigan
- Grey/black/navy trousers or skirt, no jeans or track suit bottoms
- Sensible dark, flat school shoes or red shoes for girls, no open toed sandals or flip flops
- School P.E. Kit with red shorts/white t.shirt and plimsolls
- Pupils must not come to school with their hair dyed, shaved, patterned, sculptured or with any styling products applied. ‘Mohicans’, ‘Rats Tails’ and other extreme hair styles are prohibited
- Hair should be neat (e.g. not over the face or eyes) and presentable and long hair should be tied back for Health and Safety reasons
- Hair styles should be as simple as possible
- Plaits (maximum of 2 only) with clips or bobbles are acceptable
- Nothing else should be attached or woven into the hair
- Navy blue, black, brown or red clips and bobbles should be used.
Jewellery and Make Up
- Jewellery and make up, including nail varnish should not be worn.
Please Note: On non uniform days children may style their hair differently using styling products etc. for that day only.
How To Order
Please visit our uniform supplier Elizabeths Embroidery if you wish to order school uniform online. In order to access our set of uniforms, you need the password 0241ES once in the ‘Online Shop.’