Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Anti bullying policy 2018
- Admissions and Charging Policy
- Accessibility Plan
- Behaviour Policy 2018
- Child Protection within Safeguarding
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19
- Complaints Procedure 2019
- Data Protection Policy
- Maths Policy
- Homework policy
- Reading Routine and Procedures
- SEN Policy 2019
- Presentation and Marking of Work Policy
- Keeping Children Safe in School policy
- Prevent policy
- Mobile Phone Statement
- Sun Protection Policy
- Personal – Intimate Care & Toileting Policy
- Privacy Notice Pupils & Parents May 2018
- Online Safety Policy
- NQT Induction Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.